Last Thursday was PD day at Studley High School.
- Year 7 spent the day learning about healthy lifestyles. This included looking at diet, hygiene, drugs and sessions of physical exercise in the sports hall.
- Year 8 were supported by Brook who helped deliver the relationships topic.
- Year 9 spent the day on “Dutsley Island” completing challenges and learning to work and learn together. This ranged from erecting flagpoles, performing dance routines, designing T-Shirts and even building shelters.
- Year 10 spent the day learning about justice and the law. This included meeting and speaking to prison officers and prisoners from HMP Hewel.
- Year 11 had a packed day with mock interviews by various local employers and colleges. NCS came in to support with revision skills, the Police presented on the dangers of drink and drugs when driving. We also had the charity ‘Life’ come in to help teach about abortion and parenthood.