We offer a broad academic curriculum designed to meet the needs of all pupils. Alongside our academic success we place great importance on the development of each pupil within the school. The simple premise by which we operate is that we believe in every pupil. We nurture, guide, support and challenge pupils to develop a ‘can do’ attitude and ‘do the right things in the right way’.
We have an exceptionally pleasant school environment within which we have established a close community where everyone is valued.
- Visit to National Archives 18 July 2019
- Junior Maths Challenge 17 July 2019
- Mrs Milne’s Art Party 16 July 2019
- Summer Reading Challenge 16 July 2019
- MP visit to school 15 July 2019
- Let’s Get Quizzical – SHINE 12 July 2019
- ASPIRE Falconry experience 12 July 2019
- OPEN EVENING 12th SEPTEMBER 11 July 2019
- Medals for our swimmers 10 July 2019