We offer a broad academic curriculum designed to meet the needs of all pupils. Alongside our academic success we place great importance on the development of each pupil within the school. The simple premise by which we operate is that we believe in every pupil. We nurture, guide, support and challenge pupils to develop a ‘can do’ attitude and ‘do the right things in the right way’.
We have an exceptionally pleasant school environment within which we have established a close community where everyone is valued.
- Chistmas Dinner Poster Competition 19 December 2018
- Year 7 win Maths contest 18 December 2018
- Lizzie – Swim Champ 18 December 2018
- Basketball win for Studley boys team 17 December 2018
- Studley High Christmas Concert – review 17 December 2018
- Science Cells for Year 7 17 December 2018
- Curtis-Jem in Hall of Fame 14 December 2018
- Pip gives blood 14 December 2018
- Former pupil treads the boards! 13 December 2018