We offer a broad academic curriculum designed to meet the needs of all pupils. Alongside our academic success we place great importance on the development of each pupil within the school. The simple premise by which we operate is that we believe in every pupil. We nurture, guide, support and challenge pupils to develop a ‘can do’ attitude and ‘do the right things in the right way’.
We have an exceptionally pleasant school environment within which we have established a close community where everyone is valued.
- Frederika G – visit to Houses of Parliament 15 February 2019
- More gymnastics news 14 February 2019
- Phoebe’s crop for charity 13 February 2019
- Rosie is a champ in the water! 12 February 2019
- Book review competition! 11 February 2019
- London trip – Theatre review 08 February 2019
- D of E Expedition training 06 February 2019
- Mock exam results 04 February 2019
- Studley High School – Back in Time 01 February 2019