We offer a broad academic curriculum designed to meet the needs of all pupils. Alongside our academic success we place great importance on the development of each pupil within the school. The simple premise by which we operate is that we believe in every pupil. We nurture, guide, support and challenge pupils to develop a ‘can do’ attitude and ‘do the right things in the right way’.
We have an exceptionally pleasant school environment within which we have established a close community where everyone is valued.
- Big Bang @NEC 20 March 2019
- Fireworks @StudleyHigh – save the date! 19 March 2019
- Duke of Edinburgh update 19 March 2019
- Personal Development Day 18 March 2019
- Year 10 to the theatre 15 March 2019
- Mock trial for Year 8 12 March 2019
- British Science Week Competition! 11 March 2019
- Warwickshire College SEN Post 16 Roadshow 07 March 2019
- Zoo Lab in school 07 March 2019