We offer a broad academic curriculum designed to meet the needs of all pupils. Alongside our academic success we place great importance on the development of each pupil within the school. The simple premise by which we operate is that we believe in every pupil. We nurture, guide, support and challenge pupils to develop a ‘can do’ attitude and ‘do the right things in the right way’.
We have an exceptionally pleasant school environment within which we have established a close community where everyone is valued.
- Studley gym team vault into the finals 07 December 2018
- The Geography of Cake – SHINE session 06 December 2018
- Dan is a knockout for charity 05 December 2018
- Pupils attend G&T book club 04 December 2018
- SHINE Book Club 03 December 2018
- Mrs Hill walks 15k! 03 December 2018
- Year 8 to National Memorial Arboretum 30 November 2018
- IN THE SPOTLIGHT 28 November 2018
- Year 7 to Warwick Castle 27 November 2018