We offer a broad academic curriculum designed to meet the needs of all pupils. Alongside our academic success we place great importance on the development of each pupil within the school. The simple premise by which we operate is that we believe in every pupil. We nurture, guide, support and challenge pupils to develop a ‘can do’ attitude and ‘do the right things in the right way’.
We have an exceptionally pleasant school environment within which we have established a close community where everyone is valued.
- Silver DofE 12 April 2019
- In the Spotlight 12 April 2019
- Final rugby update for the season 11 April 2019
- Webheath Pupils in Science 09 April 2019
- Easter Reading Challenge KS3 & KS4 08 April 2019
- Anya makes the squad! 08 April 2019
- Netball – end of season update 08 April 2019
- SHINE – Holocaust Presentation 04 April 2019
- SHINE – ‘Life After Studley’ 04 April 2019