We offer a broad academic curriculum designed to meet the needs of all pupils. Alongside our academic success we place great importance on the development of each pupil within the school. The simple premise by which we operate is that we believe in every pupil. We nurture, guide, support and challenge pupils to develop a ‘can do’ attitude and ‘do the right things in the right way’.
We have an exceptionally pleasant school environment within which we have established a close community where everyone is valued.
- South Warwickshire Athletics 27 June 2019
- Harry Potter – The Return 25 June 2019
- Duke of Edinburgh Gold 24 June 2019
- Year 10 Photography to BCU 19 June 2019
- Miss Boyle on yellow brick road 18 June 2019
- James wins 1500 at Championships 14 June 2019
- PC Leia D makes the cadets 14 June 2019
- PD Day June 2019 13 June 2019
- Maddy wins the Gold 11 June 2019