Please check here for the latest revision information:
Top revision tips
How do I revise?
- Make sure you know which topics you need to revise for each subject. Use your exam board specifications as a revision list
- Make your revision active. Don’t just read notes. You could make flash cards, mind maps or use post it notes
- Watching videos online can really help to bring your notes alive!
- Test yourself by completing past papers or asking a friend to test you! This will identify areas of strength and weakness
- Build in rewards for your revision eg: your favourite snack or using social media
(BBC Bitesize, Revision:Top Tips) http://www.bbc.co.uk/guides/zw8qpbk#zy4wh39