We offer a broad academic curriculum designed to meet the needs of all pupils. Alongside our academic success we place great importance on the development of each pupil within the school. The simple premise by which we operate is that we believe in every pupil. We nurture, guide, support and challenge pupils to develop a ‘can do’ attitude and ‘do the right things in the right way’.
We have an exceptionally pleasant school environment within which we have established a close community where everyone is valued.
- Hockey Star in Y10 16 October 2018
- Year 7 Kingswood Residential 08 October 2018
- Macmillan Coffee Morning – UPDATE! 08 October 2018
- History & Art Centenary Poppy Project 05 October 2018
- Tommy’s a Swim Champ 03 October 2018
- Happy 70th to Jane! 03 October 2018
- Post 16 Progression Evening 28 September 2018
- Cross Country Trials 21 September 2018
- CSI Murder at the Manor – Update 20 September 2018